Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2015

Hello Nevermind. Just say hello here to finalise you membership.
    • CommentAuthorNeverMind
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2015 edited

Hi everyone reading this.

I just came by to say hello and to clear something up. I don't think I'll be posting here a lot. This might even be my only post on this forum under the nick NeverMind.

From past experience I know that none of you are interested in what I might have to say. My interests are in what has been called the "spiritual" realm.

I just saw that I have in the past started 47 new threads, added 1721 posts, visiting 1122 times on this forum.

What I would like to clear up is this:

Because what I posted so often was disliked, I was increasingly ridiculed and called names. One of the last one being "child molester" if I remember well. At that point something snapped right through my constant effort to remain friendly and polite, always turning the other cheek.

Because of my understanding about our true Nature I did not hate anyone here. But I strongly felt the urge to pull some legs. It was a light form of wanting to take revenge, a getting even, teaching others a lesson. And the idea came up that maybe a little scare would do that. It was the furthest from my mind to really do it, but I suggested to dear pcstru that I had saved a lot of screen shots of posts where people here had severely insulted me, and that I was going to sue whomever had posted those insults. To make it look real, I send pcstru a link to a nephew of mine who is a lawyer.

I knew I didn't stand a chance of ever being successful in that, and that I most probably could not even convince my nephew who is a lawyer to pursue this silly course if I had wanted to, but thought that pcstru and others here would still get a moment of fright, since they might think I was crazy enough to really start a court case, and that they would have to spend money on a lawyer.

I saw it as a prank. I was hoping to see some commotion over it here, but didn't see it. I was banned.

Alsetalokin -Don Alse I used to call him- was right for saying that he did not know Don Lode that way. Again, I never seriously intended to execute my silly threat, but still I now want to offer my apologies to anyone who in any way I might have upset then even in the slightest.

I'm not really much interested in free energy news any more. And you guys are not interested in what keeps me occupied. So I wish you all the very best, that you may enjoy enjoy a deep delicious peace and great joy.

I hope pcstru will allow this post to appear here. I love you all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Thanks for that.
    • CommentAuthorNeverMind

You're very welcome.

I remember and can see what others here are interested in, as I was also interested in many of those things to a point. But I believed free energy was possible, and that collided with others here. As well as my "spiritual" stuff. To show what intrigues me now, here is a short clip I just watched:

"Ready to End It?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_MRkPN8P4

I won't pursue this here. Don't worry anyone. ; )
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Hello Lodewijk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Hydro, solar and wind is called free energy but you still have to pay money for it.

•  
      CommentAuthormagic moment

Lodewijk, you were banned two weeks after I joined. I have a book you would enjoy, Calculating God by Robert Sawyer.

An alien shuttle craft lands outside the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto. A six-legged, two-armed alien emerges and says, in perfect English, “Take me to a paleontologist.”

In the distant past, Earth, the alien’s home planet, and the home planet of another alien species, all experienced the same five cataclysmic events at the same time (one example: the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs). Both alien races believe this proves the existence of God: i.e., he’s obviously been playing with the evolution of life on each of these planets. From this provocative launch point, Sawyer tells a fast-paced, morally and intellectually challenging story of ambitious scope and touching humanity. Calculating God is SF on a grand scale.

Calculating God is a 2001 Hugo Award Nominee for Best Novel.

http://smile.amazon.com/Calculating-God-Robert-J-Sawyer/dp/0765322897

Are you okay? You're not dying or anything, eh?
    •  
      CommentAuthormagic moment

Posted By: NeverMind
    "Ready to End It?"
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_MRkPN8P4
    Hmmm, sounds a bit spacey. Here's what I did. Worked like a champ!

http://www.pulsetours.com/

You get to meet your own personal aminal guide.
    I have a friend who did this:

http://nativeamericanchurches.org/the-sweat-lodge-amacheekee-inipi-ceremony/

a lot less expensive; but, legally complicated. And she never mentioned a peyote animal guide.
    Hi Don Lode, I'm glad you are still in the realm of corporeality.

(My spellchic actually knows how to spell corporeality!)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2015 edited

Posted By: NeverMindThis might even be my only post on this forum under the nick NeverMind.
    Based on past experience, I'd say GOOD. But unfortunately, doubtful.

Posted By: NeverMind"Ready to End It?"
    Seriously? You expect me to suffer through this incoherent shit?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2015

Posted By: magic momentYou get to meet your own personal aminal guide.
    I want my own personal aminal[sic] guide. Maybe it's our cat! He seems to think so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

There is one reality and maybe seven billion misunderstandings of it. Of which hers appears to be one of the farther off base.
    Posted By: magic momentYou get to meet your own personal aminal guide.

Would that be a substituted indole or phenyl alkyl-aminal guide?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: NeverMindI knew I didn't stand a chance of ever being successful

BTW Speaking for me (it's pcstru's forum, so this is just my opinion) - it's the threat that counts. We also knew that you didn't stand a chance, and even that you weren't serious. But threats aren't allowed.
    Posted By: AngusThere is one reality and maybe seven billion misunderstandings of it. Of which hers appears to be one of the farther off base.

You obviously didn't burn incense while watching.
    I know a horny marketing chick who did it. It's just a bonkfest.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: AngusBTW Speaking for me (it's pcstru's forum, so this is just my opinion) - it's the threat that counts. We also knew that you didn't stand a chance, and even that you weren't serious. But threats aren't allowed.
    Hear, hear! You can be as whackadoodledoo as you wish. But threats are off limits.

IIRR, using huge swatches of space for completely random or meaningless input or blank space is also off limits because it makes the forum unreadable for others. I forget who got banned for that if anyone. Maybe it was micro-brain-007-cells per cubic meter of skull.
    • CommentAuthorNeverMind

I did not want to extend on the "no self" idea as presented in that video clip -an idea and experience increasingly more among us are having, called "non-duality"- but I would like to share the following:

The Mexican Indians have the saying "Every head is a world." And I would say that refers to perception. That is the reason there are so many different opinions or views on what is true en real and what not. This is even obvious on this forum.

I wouldn't say there is no ultimate reality, an absolute truth, a way things really are. But I also know that opinions on this vary widely. So again this shows how many different perceptions there are, and in that sense by each one of us a different world is being experienced. Like one person might say" I agree with this for (x) reason", another "I also think that is true but for (y) reason", and yet someone else say "I disagree for (z) reason", and yet another "I disagree for (such and such) reason." This seems obvious to me. So that could be called a truth or fact as far as I'm concerned. But I wouldn't be surprised it someone else would disagree and see it differently. Which actually would prove the point: that each one of us has a different interpretation of what seems to be the same reality.

From a series of experiences I have an idea of how things really are, and who our true identity is. And that the actual experience of it is the greatest happiness, a joy and deep delicious peace that is greater than anything we can imagine in our wildest dreams. Because what we are is infinitely Good, meaning that there is nothing else that is the ultimate reality, as infinity leaves no space for anything else.

But I don't know how to convey or share that happiness, and am not experiencing it myself at this moment of writing. Yet knowing what I know from memory is a source of happiness that I would not exchange for anything this world could offer me. So in that sense I feel fortunate.

This Zen trained man doesn't understand exactly what the things he mentions mean, like "sin" -which is a translation of Hebrew and Greek expressions which mean "missing the mark" ("missing the point")- and that "redemption" means "getting of the hook" because we are not who we seemed to be -imperfect mortal human animals, members of a race of predators- but every one of us a Being so infinitely courageous and altruistic that no words could ever do it justice. Yet his intuition is keen and in accord with what I learned from my experiences. He only touches on it for 2 minutes, from 57:30 to 59:30 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw47wwOUjuY

Another teacher speaks about it starting around 19:30 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RdwqGNRV_U

From my personal past experience I know I would give up my human existence on the drop of a hat if by that I would make someone else truly happy. And that I would refuse a offered happiness if by accepting it I would make someone else unhappy. I also know that if I enjoyed a perfectly blissful happiness, and would think that only by giving it up I could make someone else truly happy, by having it again but now by sharing it with that other, not enjoying it all by myself only, I would give up that happiness. Again, these were some "tests" I underwent while living with the Indians in the mountains of Mexico. I learned from that how our true being is, because those decisions I made were but reflections of what we all have done by taking on this human experience.

In a sense we have all "died" and given our life for the humans we seem to be, that also they would one day know that who they really are has and is a totally courageous pure altruistic infinitely great intelligent Charity. So great that it cannot be imagined, yet can be enjoyed.

This is all I want to say about this in this virtual reality. It is not up to me what you who are reading this do with it. You can take it graciously as a compliment and loving recognition from me to you, or perceive it totally different and even reject it and see it as boring drivel. Or worse, even much worse.

It might be challenging for me not to respond with more posts to commentaries given by others here, but I'll try. I "got rid of my egg" as they say in my country, and am grateful to have been given the opportunity for that.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

I set up the forum so that those that were banned from the Steorn forum had a place to post. I did that for entirely selfish reasons - because I enjoyed reading what they had to write. The forum is for fun, entertainment and quite often education. I think when someone starts to make threats, then they are no longer enjoying their participation and leaving is probably wise for them. I'm afraid I don't find threats to be fun, entertaining or educational, so a banning seems to satisfy both parties - guest and host.

Anyone banned can join under a different name and, providing they do not repeat the behaviour (that got them a ban), they might again become welcome. The choice is yours @Nevermind.