Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2015

Hello novelinflow, simply post something here and your membership will be activated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

The trap awaits. With bated breath. We have no bate in the trap.
    Good thing about the velin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: AngusThe trap awaits. With bated breath. We have no bate in the trap.

Sure, but I've heard you have a Bates staying in the motel. Is there something you aren't telling us about Norma?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

You're just baiting me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Actually, just trading barbs, but I'll try not to escalate to the point where I find myself on death roe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Watch it, chum!
    • CommentAuthortinker

Something fishy here...
    Off the scale, all right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

This will not end whale.
    • CommentAuthortinker

But we are all hooked now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Oh cod, not again.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Don't you just hake it?
    Bumpfish.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

novelinflow male or female?

Obviously attracted 2 the mole by my wonderful prose about worms and what Effie and Donald got up 2.
    Hi Everybody, Good to be here.
    Regards.
    •  
      CommentAuthornovelinflow
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015 edited

Mole-Male, Trim.
    So Sorry, if I say hello, a lil late, but is because, Im so clumsy with the keyboards moves,
    True Blue.
    •  
      CommentAuthornovelinflow
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015 edited

Im Individual Designer/Inventor, and this is my work; State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; / ·1; Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech / - GEARTURBINE PROJECT Have the similar basic system of the Aeolipilie Heron Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD * With Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Way Power Type - Non Waste Looses *8X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE Way Steps. Higher efficient percent. No blade erosion by sand & very low heat target signature Pat:197187IMPI MX Dic1991 Atypical Motor Engine Type /·2; Imploturbocompressor; One Moving Part System Excellence Design - The InFlow Interaction comes from Macro-Flow and goes to Micro-Flow by Implossion - Only One Compression Step; Inflow, Compression and outflow at one simple circular dynamic motion / New Concept. To see a Imploturbocompressor animation, is posible on a simple way, just to check an Hurricane Satellite view, and is the same implo inflow way nature.
    I hope it looks interesting, for the quorum here.
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

The force is strong in this one!