Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015 edited

Hello. Welcome. I think. You are quite a busy fella, with your type engine thingy - PAT, I think you call it?

Or doubt.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

Posted By: AngusWe have no bate in the trap.
    No plain bate but quite a lot of Master Bate.
    Is it time to tell him about Al's overunity energy generator yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015 edited

His magnokinetic Judson dampers are too large, and his rotating Stator bearings are not loose enough to provide the necessary nutation.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015

Lipstick oil.
    Some people evidently don't believe in the OCMPMM.

Here's a video at 2000 frames per second, clearly showing the nutation and the AGW (antigearwise) rotation of the stator. I don't see how people expect to get Perpetual Motion if they don't follow the experimental protocols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crapAVI7zQ4
    Posted By: novelinflowTo see a Imploturbocompressor animation, is posible on a simple way, just to check an Hurricane Satellite view, and is the same implo inflow way nature.
    Well God Bless you, it certainly is, and that's one thing we all can surely agree upon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015

Posted By: maryyugo
    Posted By: AngusWe have no bate in the trap.
    No plain bate but quite a lot of Master Bate.

... and of course, lots of mass debating ...

(shamelessly stolen from the "Erection Night" South Park ad on Comedy Central)
    <lordsnooty>: Major Bummer
    <lordsnooty>: and his pal General Disaster
    <lordsnooty>: Private Misgivings is muttering to himself, while
    <lordsnooty>: Corporal Punishment is scrutinising the contracts

LHC down again for almost 3 consecutive days
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2015

Posted By: alsetalokinSome people evidently don't believe in the OCMPMM.

Here's a video at 2000 frames per second, clearly showing the nutation and the AGW (antigearwise) rotation of the stator. I don't see how people expect to get Perpetual Motion if they don't follow the experimental protocols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crapAVI7zQ4

I'm surprised at the smooth non pulsing rotation of the idler. I've got several Hycam rotary prism cameras, and owned a Redlake Motionscope 500. What was that video made with?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2015 edited

We used a Hycam for a while, and took the film down to the local one-hour photo kiosk for processing. Could do two or maybe even three shots in a day! And maybe one of them would even come out right!

But later we got a digital highspeed camera, for some reason I want to say it was a "MegaPixel" brand but that may be incorrect, I'm not recalling too well at the moment. It sure simplified matters, even though the frame size really shrank at higher speeds due to memory limitations. But at least we could do many shots per day, a vast improvement over the Hycam in that regard. And of course it made making videos very easy.

But when the Hycam worked and all the fumblefinger loading and unloading went properly without fogging the film, it sure did make superior pictures. Some monster strobe unit went along with it, as I recall.

(And I'm the only idler around here and I hardly pulsate at all any more. The thing in the video is one of the "Rotating Stators" in the official lexicon of the OCMPMM aka WhipMag.)