Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2018

• CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2018

Posted By: AngusHe seems to be the first case I can identify since joshs of someone who probably didn't just lose interest.

Did Lakes evaporate?

Who'll laugh at my jokes now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Over compensation?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Where can I sell my dandruff?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

That’s cocaine, not salt ...
    What a sad little man
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2019 edited

I believe Pastafarian dietary laws require observant Pastafarians to use only salt and pepper thst has been "observed" by the FSM. Customarily they bring special Pastafarian shakers with them if eating at the White House or other places where Pastafarian ritual is not kept. The traditional Pastafarian shaker is 20cm high with a golden effigy of the FSM at the top.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2019 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2019

I understand the torus rolls in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere!

“Someone has described religious warfare as “killing people over who has the best invisible friend.”
    ― Bobby Henderson, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    I think you guys are wonderful and brighten up my day.

Admittedly three visits to different medical departments this morning will make me say things like that, but even so...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2019

Hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
    Thank you. These were just checkups, but there's nothing like witnessing the ageing population to remind of one's mortality.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2019

Pity you don't like pigs, as in a few years human hearts and lungs will be grown in them for transplants.

The rich Jews and Moslems will, of course, pay poorer humans to donate their organs to them so they can have human flesh.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2019 edited

There is more than one great SF story in that. Illegal trade in genuine human organs. People who sell their own human hearts and lungs for big money, and buy pig-grown replacements. Underclass of pigpersons who have had all their own major organs sold off and replaced with pig parts. "Race" wars. Organ pirates. Forgeries sold as real human but actually pig or monkey grown, with fake e-certs of authenticity and crispy-coded false DNA serial numbers.

And bacon... don't get me started on the bacon!
    Redefines "tasty girlfriend"
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Mmmmm, bacon.
    they don't call it long pig for nothing
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Long sow in this case, I think.