Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2019

Branching out: Making graphene from gum trees.

https://revolution-green.com/branching-making-graphene-gum-trees/
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Didn't click, but I suspect the process includes setting the trees on fire?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Nope.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Not?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2019

Posted By: aber0derDidn't click, but I suspect the process includes setting the trees on fire?

I clicked by accident. Didn't read, but it's worth looking for the hilariously bad graphic that accompanies the article.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: aber0derDidn't click, but I suspect the process includes setting the trees on fire?

I clicked by accident. Didn't read, but it's worth looking for the hilariously bad graphic that accompanies the article.

Which raises the issue of whether koalas are in fact nano graphene bots from the future.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: BigOilRep

I once had the ambition to produce a series of shitty, uninformative and outright misleading infographics to add some entertainment value to the internets. Thank GOD I'm too lazy most of the time.

It also seems more often the case that people are mislead instead of entertained....
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2019

On-demand control of terahertz and infrared waves.

https://revolution-green.com/demand-control-terahertz-infrared-waves/
    Here you go:
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Yours? Three-pole knife disconnect switch on a soapstone base.
    Strikes tera into the Hertz of the enemy?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

When I was a wee lad, my neighbor worked for the local electrical utility. He'd bring home all sorts of nifty stuff.

One item in particular caught my imagination; it was a large double-pole, double-throw knife switch--the kind with laminated copper bars. I used it as a direction control on my model train supply.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanStrikes tera into the Hertz of the enemy?

Warmonger, Think of the peeping Tom opportunities and what about the tiny lie detector?

It using lasers to detect your heart rate and how much you perspire and can recognise who you by your unique heartbeat.
    English please
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: TrimIt using lasers to detect your heart rate and how much you perspire and can recognise who you by your unique heartbeat.

100% ACK!

But makes less sense once it's read.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2019

Novel form of graphene-based optical material developed.

https://revolution-green.com/novel-form-graphene-based-optical-material-developed/
    opto nano quantum graphene!