Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2016

Autochrome?
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2016 edited

Ok, I give. I remember why I liked it now :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2016

•  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2016

She has never recovered from being grabbed by Donald Trump.
    Are you kidding? He'd get a broken nose and swollen testicles.
    “With Trump bleeding out, he could find himself competing to win the white vote in Georgia,” Jankowski said. “That’s when you know it’s over.”
    ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS—EXCEPT ESSEX
    ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2016

Toothache again?
    Two simply fell out and three more are wiggly. I suppose I should do something about it
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

[Trump's] supporters are heeding the call. “Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

There are more Americans who speak Spanish than Americans who speak English.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Criminal neglect.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2016 edited

Posted By: oak[Trump's] supporters are heeding the call. “Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html

Close - can I have the cigar?
    Medical headline

"How to tell if either of you have schizophrenia"
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016

Just for the record once again:

Schizophrenia does not imply a "split personality" or "multiple personality disorder"—conditions it is often confused with in public perception.[9]

Ref.

I suppose this is some form of humour, like the racist epithets, but it escapes me entirely.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016

And "multiple personality disorder" is largely bullshit.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016 edited

Where does that come from? I have personally known only one person with DID, and it seemed like a pretty real problem for him.