Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017

I suppose so since it is edited from the horse's ass's mouth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017

3-0
    "President Abe, on behalf of the United States, I welcome you to The Very Famous White House"
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017 edited

Oh noes...he really did say that!

Awkward.

He can't resist the urge to stick an adjective on everything. "My beautiful wife, those terrible Muslims, etc." I have noticed this awful tendency in other wonderful people and beautiful I don't know what mysterious it might mean.
    So this is just a jaw-dropper: "The FBI investigation into Flynn's contacts with Kisylak is ongoing."

He's only the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, with access to the highest levels of secure information, being investigated for back channel ties to a foreign power

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/10/just-how-much-trouble-is-michael-flynn-in/
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017 edited

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Juvenile!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017

Fake news is 'killing people's minds', says Apple boss Tim Cook

“We are going through this period of time right here where unfortunately some of the people that are winning are the people that spend their time trying to get the most clicks, not tell the most truth,” Cook told the Daily Telegraph. “It’s killing people’s minds, in a way.”
    Who can keep up with this daily shiitstorm of malfeasance, disarray, incompetence, corruption, conflicts of interest, chaos, treason?

And can you believe it's only been 3 weeks? It feels like 100 years.
    For Mike Pence, a lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    SEE YOU IN COURT
    an intellectually uninterested, reckless, mendacious narcissist.
    I heard Mike Pence is measuring the windows in the White House to order some new drapes for the Oval Office. They will be embroidered with little crosses and pictures of fetuses.
    Trump misdirects like a magician with sleight of hand. After all, he has the sleightest of hands.
    You're traveling through an alternate dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of alternative facts. A journey into a horrific land whose boundaries are beyond that of the imagination. There's a signpost up ahead - your next stop…

.....the Trump Zone!
    The people who voted for Trump must also like driving the wrong way on the interstate highway at night with the lights off.

and
    "Last week, three watchdog groups asked then-U. S. Attorney Preet Bharara to investigate whether the president violated the “emoluments clause” of the Constitution by receiving payments or other benefits from foreign governments through his business interests."

Now I see why he didn't want to leave, and why he had to be gotten rid of.
    Breaking News. Trump's personal library has burned down. The blaze consumed both books. And, in a tragic twist, he hadn't even finished coloring the second one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2017

That can't be correct. He has "written" six books and there must have been at least 5000 copies of each on display.
    those were not books they were executive disorders
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2017 edited

"Today was truly historic: the first time an American president has met with the leader of the Free World."

- A reader's comment to a news story about today's Trump-Merkel meeting.