Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: AsterixClearly, Steron's next product will be the bio-engineered "Oliver"...
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2016 edited

Oilver Oil, Bio-Fuel.

Monkey cubes are full of liver!!
    I met some geniuses I didn't like, but I never met a polymath I didn't like.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016

Does that include 'trappers?
    Con liver oil?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016

Orbo cubes are potted against unresinable expectations.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2016

Ha!
    From Last and First Men

Thus it was that America sank further and further into Americanism. Vast wealth and industry, and also brilliant invention, were concentrated upon puerile ends. In particular the whole of American life was organized around the cult of the powerful individual, that phantom ideal which Europe herself had only begun to outgrow in her last phase. Those Americans who wholly failed to realize this ideal, who remained at the bottom of the social ladder, either consoled themselves with hopes for the future, or stole symbolical satisfaction by identifying themselves with some popular star, or gloated upon their American citizenship, and applauded the arrogant foreign policy of their government. Those who achieved power were satisfied so long as they could merely retain it, and advertise it uncritically in the conventionally self-assertive manners.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2016

Written in 1930. Between Stapledon and Orwell it was all scoped out for us.
    "Willing to march onward nonetheless, courageously unburdened by subject knowledge and rational argument."
    I said to my son "Life is very short. You have to grab it with both hands and bite huge chunks out of it with gusto"
    He shouted "MEH!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2016

Life is the longest thing you will ever experience ...
    for certain values of you
    ...slipping sideways in time...
    "The sizzling filet mignon of his erudition and perspicacity was sadly enveloped in the cold, greasy bacon wrap of his fuckedupness."
    The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.

William Blake
    Spring is here; a time to grind the dull loins into the sodden earth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2016

A good loining experience is never dull.
    Then there's speed loining
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2016

If you grind your loins, do that make them sharper?