Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2017

“I don’t know how to feel about him. He’s a paradox for me. I know that every day he’s going to make me laugh,” he said. “It’s like there’s a giant asteroid heading to earth, but it’s shaped like a penis. I know I’m going to die, but I’m going to laugh.” - Trevor Noah, speaking about Donald Trump at an event for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2017

Posted By: Duracell“I don’t know how to feel about him. He’s a paradox for me. I know that every day he’s going to make me laugh,” he said. “It’s like there’s a giant asteroid heading to earth, but it’s shaped like a penis. I know I’m going to die, but I’m going to laugh.” - Trevor Noah, speaking about Donald Trump at an event for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Good one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2017

The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2017

Who started the ‘Melania Trump body double’ conspiracy theory? Look no further

As you will note, this lone act of rogue content creation has now given me an item for this week’s column. In business terms, I have vertically integrated, and now control my own supply line of facetious bullshit, about which some more facetious bullshit can be written in due course. It is, quite simply, the dream. In five years’ time I will have taken this column completely off the standard news grid, growing all its own content, and running a China-level trade surplus with fringe lunacy outlets like Infowars and the Daily Express.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2017

Marina is da gal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2017 edited

Eric Schmidt said at the announcement: “The genesis of the thinking for Sidewalk Labs came from Google’s founders getting excited thinking of ‘all the things you could do if someone would just give us a city and put us in charge’.”

Ref.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2017

Google City - tracking everything you do and everywhere you go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2017 edited

The inclination to believe in the fantastic may strike some as a failure in logic, or gullibility, but it’s really a gift. A world that might have a Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster is clearly superior to one that definitely does not.

Chris Van Allsburg
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2017

Posted By: goatcheezThe inclination to believe in the fantastic may strike some as a failure in logic, or gullibility, but it’s really a gift. A world that might have a Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster is clearly superior to one that definitely does not.

Chris Van Allsburg
    Not necessarily. When we decide to start persecuting, torturing and murdering large numbers of each other because of disagreements about certain aspects of our beliefs about our fantastic entities, as we seem to be predisposed to do, then the “clearly superior” aspect becomes somewhat less obvious to me ...
    "Unless...we're building a 26th century machine!!"
    "History is history."
    -- John Kelly, WHCoS
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2017

"Tautologies are tautologies."
    -- Asterix, nobody in particular
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

“I have just ordered Homeland Security to step up our already Extreme Vetting Program. Being politically correct is fine, but not for this!” - Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6 hours ago.

He is quick to tweet his outrage for this. He was not so quick after the Vegas shooting, or the Virginia car ploughing and his famous impulsive Twitter outrage seems to have been strangely absent after terrorists attacked a mosque in Minnesota with an IED ...

So, somehow political correctness is the problem here?

Last time I checked, Uzbekistan was not on Trump’s list of travel ban countries?

Every time I read the phrase: "extreme vetting" an image of one of the vets from All Creatures Great and Small up to his shoulder in a cow comes to mind ...
    Non-Caucasian people irritate him.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanNon-Caucasian people irritate him.

He's a great candidate for losing his eyesight. It would only improve him.
    And the orange moron tries to blame the terror attack on democrat Chuck Schumer:

Mr Trump tweeted on Wednesday morning: "The terrorist came into our country through what is called the 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program,' a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based.

He continued: "We must get MUCH tougher (and smarter)."

The US president also accused Senator Schumer, a New York Democrat, of "helping to import Europes [sic] problems".

"We will stop this craziness!" he added.

The diversity visa lottery programme, also known as the green card lottery, grants permanent US residency every year to around 50,000 immigrants.

Mr Schumer did play a key role in crafting the legislation creating the lottery system in 1990.

It was passed in a cross-party vote and signed into law by a Republican President, George HW Bush.

But as Republican Senator Jeff Flake points out, Mr Schumer led a 2013 bipartisan immigration bill that proposed scrapping the green card lottery altogether.

The legislation would have transferred the permanent residency quota currently assigned to the green card lottery to immigrants with advanced skills.

The immigration bill passed the Senate but did not become law because it died in the House of Representatives.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41825340
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeWpX-ypSls

Was Sam frightened by an eggplant at an early age?
    The sharp end of the sphere
    "I am still hoping for a job in the Diplomatic Service"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2017

Trump said: “People that don’t know me, they say I like to watch television – people with fake sources. You know, fake reporters, fake sources. But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents. A lot. And different things. I actually read much more – I read you people much more than I read television.”