Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2016

If you gird your teeth, does that make your orthodontist richer?

Panama. RossiPowder. Orbo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2016

Before their incarceration, I imagine a salt 'n battery duo would have had quite a corrosive influence on society.
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016 edited

Everybody had a whet dream when they ground their loins
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016

Did they use a lubricant?
    • CommentAuthorloreman

No, they were too stroppy
    razor sharp wit
    • CommentAuthortinker

Stoned, probably.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: DerrickABefore their incarceration, I imagine a salt 'n battery duo would have had quite a corrosive influence on society.
    Thank you for explaining that cartoon to this dumbass who only got the money laundering part at first. :)
    "It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment spend any amount of money on arms." - John Stockwell, former CIA official and author.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2016

Democracy is a really bad form of governance, isn't it about time we came up with a better one?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2016

Yes.
    Whaddya mean "we", white man?
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016

Our A.I. overlords will come up with a better system whether we want it or not.
    I disapprove of this way of thinking. It will encourage lethargy and decay. Ultimately it's decadent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanWhaddya mean "we", white man?

Well me if you prefer.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI disapprove of this way of thinking. It will encourage lethargy and decay. Ultimately it's decadent.
    Don`t worry, there will always be rebels to fight the "system" :)
    Don't you dare fire that strangelet into the sun, Johnny.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2016

... most women know that the “woman card” is less useful than a Blockbuster card covered in bees and on fire. Most of us get an automatic reduction on our salary just for showing it, and endless free inspections from total strangers even when we try not to flash it, and, although things are improving, a lot of establishments still don’t accept it.

Tabatha Southey
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2016

If woman weren't freely inspected they would be unhappy though they would save a lot of money on make up.