Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2016

Make dating great again. Maple Match makes it easy for Americans to find the ideal Canadian partner to save them from the unfathomable horror of a Trump presidency.

http://www.maplematch.com/
    Do you have to have fucked up hair like that guy?
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2016 edited

The comb-over hairpiece, makes you look like a billionaire. :)
    The pioneer defeated, the lover bereaved and overwhelmed, can find in his disaster the supreme experience, the dispassionate ecstasy which salutes the Real as it is and would not change one jot of it.

- Last and First Men, Olaf Stapledon
    "They didn't call him Einstein for nothing"

- Prof. Leonard Susskind
    If you live your life surrounded by militarist pricks, the chances are that you will end up, if not becoming one yourself, at least sympathising with and acquiescing to their worldviews.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2016

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2016 edited

".@AlexSalmond, Wind turbines are ripping your country apart and killing tourism.Electric bills in Scotland are skyrocketing-stop the madness"
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 20, 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

"The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!"
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 2, 2014
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2016 edited

“The point is that you can never be too greedy.”
    — Donald J. Trump, The Art of the Deal, 1987
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
    — Donald J. Trump, The Advocate, 2000

Oh yes. Oh yes indeed ...
    My favorite convention moment was when Melania Trump had the crowd on its feet when she described the many challenges of growing up as a black woman in America......
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2016 edited

Heh! And a little joke about her name rolled in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2016

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."
    — Donald J. Trump, Campaign Rally, January 29, 2016
    Malcolmtent 8:04 PM PST
    Donald Trump literally invented murder. I'm being sarcastic. No, I'm not. Yes, I am. Whatever

Boguser 8:21 PM PST
    I'm not saying he invented it. But before Trump, people never died. I'm not saying this, but people do say this. Whatever. It's true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/08/13/leaders-of-new-york-city-mosque-killed-in-daylight-shooting/#comments
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2016

"Justn Bieber threatens to make his Instagram private."

- from a news headline
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2016

Slow news day?
    "If the disgusting and corrupt media covered me honestly and didn't put false meaning into the words I say, I would be beating Hillary by 20 percent," Trump tweeted Sunday.
    LOL, "false meaning"? From what I've seen, the press has been struggling to find ANY meaning in the words he spews.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2016 edited

Posted By: duncan torus
    "If the disgusting and corrupt media covered me honestly and didn't put false meaning into the words I say, I would be beating Hillary by 20 percent," Trump tweeted Sunday.
    LOL, "false meaning"? From what I've seen, the press has been struggling to find ANY meaning in the words he spews.
    Yes, truth in advertising! Any meaning that the media have found in his words and reported would have to have been false meaning ...
    Drumpf is redefining the meaning of "hollow suit"