Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAnother, Representative Trent Franks of Arizona, used graphic language to describe abortion and said allowing Mrs. Clinton into the White House would end with fetuses being destroyed “limb from limb.”

How did he think abortion occurred when it was illegal? Horrendous means carried out by people probably not qualified and many cases of women dying in the process. Funny though, the most significant way to prevent abortions is through use of contraceptives and sex education. Something the anti abortionists seem to also oppose.
    Are you from Arizona? It seems the reddest, hickest state.
    Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAre you from Arizona? It seems the reddest, hickest state.

Are you talking to me? I am a former New Yorker living in Texas. As to the reddest, hickest state there are many to choose from.
    Ahh, OK (yes I was). I think currently the most pro-Drumpf state is Arizona, according to one poll I read somewhere.

Al is in Texas too.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2016

What polls are you seeing?

Try this site. You can click on the state to see a collection of the polls that are part of the sample.
    Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAl is in Texas too.

He is. I am near Dallas he is close to San Antonio I think.
    It's not my fault!
    "Speaker Ryan's office has just announced that the Basket of Deplorables is full, but space will be made available in the Dumpster of Deplorables on a first come first served basis."

"The sinking ship is abandoning the rat....."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-gop-tumbles-toward-anarchy-its-every-person-for-himself-or-herself/2016/10/10/31bc6d24-8f13-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html
    I don't like the possible prospect of Trump winning the election and I really cannot stand the prospect of having to look at his mugging face for four years. He is like a teenager with some of those looks and they are as effective as some acne faced adolescent doing eye-rolls when you tell them to clean up their room.

I think Trump was the kid who threw spitballs when the teacher wasn't looking.
    For those who don't know, Melania's shirt was designer, a design titled "pussybow".
    The colour of her outfit was fuchsia.
    Be careful to pronounce that correctly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2016

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleI think Trump was the kid who threw spitballs when the teacher wasn't looking.

Alex Salmond summed it up in April when he said he thought Wee Donnie would have been fine if somebody had told him "NO" when he was about five years old. Now he just doesn't seem to understand the concept.
    •  
      CommentAuthormagic moment
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2016 edited

These violent delights have violent ends.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleGrab them by the pussy and their hearts will follow.
    You grab a pussy, prepare to be scratched!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq

A scratching snatch?
    "The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth."

George Orwell, 1984
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2016

Imagine AP quoting the gospel at us!
    Everyone is equal in Airstrip One. Some people are more equal than others, though.
    Posted By: AngusImagine AP quoting the gospel at us!
    What's this "us" and "them" stuff? How about "AP, always good to remind".

What's your problem? Seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2016

I don't recall a "them". The "us" I was referring to was the moletrap, of which you are become a major part.

My problem seriously is that my good intentions are too often misunderstood in a hostile world.

Duckspeakful goodthink unthoughtcrime.