Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

GMTW
    This is a "free energy related" site in the same sense that Monty Python's "Life of Brian" is a golfing movie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2016

Posted By: powerI probably won't end up posting much because I don't want my engineering coworkers to see me poking around free energy related sites now do I? It's not so much this forum but the LOLlish links I might be tempted to open.

Well since it took you two weeks from sign-up to first post, we will wait patiently with baited breath for the second. Welcome.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

All free energy has been removed from this site, feel free to read on.

If any of your co-workers give you shit about it, just send them here and we'll set Trim on them. :)
    Posted By: LakesAll free energy has been removed from this site, feel free to read on.

Actually, the site is powered by free energy. Ergo, the 403 errors.
    • CommentAuthorPIH123

Posted By: pcstru
    Posted By: powerI probably won't end up posting much because I don't want my engineering coworkers to see me poking around free energy related sites now do I? It's not so much this forum but the LOLlish links I might be tempted to open.

Well since it took you two weeks from sign-up to first post, we will wait patiently with baited breath for the second. Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am here, and I am q......
    No, not what I meant to say at all.

An ex-pat just hanging out enjoying all things Steorn and Sterling.
    And tyring to avoid OU.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Well stay here at least till May and you should see some 2lot 'violations'.
    • CommentAuthorpower
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2016 edited

Apt?
    Rather good
    • CommentAuthorpower
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2016

By the way I want to message a couple of forum members, is this possible? Andrew Palfreyman I 'whispered' a test message to you but I have no way to tell if you got it or how the feature works.
    • CommentAuthortinker

It should be visible to you and AP both, in this space, in a contrasting background hue.
    Posted By: powerApt?
    APostrophe!
    Also erroneous capitalisation following a semicolon.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Human Error! Exterminate! Exterminate!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016

Posted By: powerApt?
    Intolerably geeky.