Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2016

Nothing.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

SooN!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Anything yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Posted By: ping1400something about Japan and WWII maybe?

Sounds like a plan!! Go for it!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2016 edited

If they do like they used to, there will be at least a year of essentially nothing, followed by a brief burst of something completely inadequate or irrelevant. For example, Waterways with all the claims of big companies attending, the Q&A sessions where there were no "A's" and the bespoke calorimetry which turned out to be two traces of temperature vs time in unspecified locales and a badly drawn attempt at a diagram to suggest a calorimeter. And then silence. Lots of silence. I wonder how the two largest makers of bathroom water heaters are doing with Hephaheat these days.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

++crickets++
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

While you wait for the next floor of the Steorn high rise here's a little elevator music.

Next stop, free energy, overunity, vacuum cleaners and space heaters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleWhile you wait for the next floor of the Steorn high risehere's a little elevator music.

Next stop, free energy, overunity, vacuum cleaners and space heaters.

SooN??
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

We need Newsy to update us. He probably has Sean on speed dial or a secret special agent soon tap app.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016

Shaun on Facebook:

On the road, well the ferry at least!
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016

Have MonkeyBox will travel.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016 edited

Unlike Frank, Sean keeps his Orbomination well charged. After all, he has Tachoman working for him to do the job. And he has Ansmann batteries aplenty. BTW, if this remains a results string, it's going to be pretty skinny.
    I think the cellphone is charging the monkey, not the other way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2016 edited

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/02/29/ecw-orbo-testing-thread-week-4-new-power-pack-arrives/

Today is a start of a new week, and we have a new Orbo system to test which arrived today — courtesy of Steorn. I am told that what I have is the inside of Steorn’s ophone. See the video below to see what they have sent me...

... Here are some comments from Shaun McCarthy regarding the recharging characteristics of the orbo packs:

“Its really not a linear relationship, the energy contained in it is very non-linear, its more of a step function. It has domains, so it might sit at a voltage for a long time, then make a jump when the domains click into place. Most people who test it expect it to be a cap with a long slow rise, but it tends to go up in steps, that’s because its not actually a capacitor its a domain structure!”
    I thought I read that no 9V battery was going to be present in that test, but that there would be a set of ocells eating their own tails? Or did I imagine it? Reported from Frank's skype conversation I think.
    • CommentAuthorsteornman
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2016

Batteries, batteries everywhere!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

La Batterie Est Morte, Vive La Batterie !
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

La batterie est battue ...
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Began with a Duracell and will end at a Dublin cell.