Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

http://dispatchesfromthefuture.com/ suggests they only delivered a few devices and none of the known devices work.

Honestly, I'm shocked they're still at it with the Orbo.
    Same shit, different day.
    This is the first time they've actually sold Orbo products, though, right? As opposed to giving out test equipment. That has legal implications, doesn't it? Like, if you could prove that they know it's bullshit.
    Posted By: crwcomposerThis is the first time they've actuallysoldOrbo products, though, right? As opposed to giving out test equipment. That has legal implications, doesn't it? Like, if you could prove that they know it's bullshit.

They don't work and no one can figure out how many they have actually sold or even shipped. I think they shipped two but I only know of one sent to Frank Ackland for testing for which he wasted two months.

I guess it has legal implications but if ultimately they refund money no harm.
    So if they're not planning on actually selling any significant number, is the theory that they're just trying to look busy for their investors? Do they not fear that the few they sell will be shown not to work, and it will only hurt their investment prospects even further?

I don't see what they could possibly get out of doing this.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2016

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleSame shit, different day.
    and different Orbo...

This one bears no resemblance at all to any previous Orbo's
    Posted By: crwcomposerSo if they're not planning on actually selling any significant number, is the theory that they're just trying to look busy for their investors? Do they not fear that the few they sell will be shown not to work, and it will only hurt their investment prospects even further?

I don't see what they could possibly get out of doing this.

The application of logic to all things Steorn has been proven to be a fool's errand. They have failed consistently for ten years and yet....they prevail. And the two they did sell did not work. So, they have gone back into their comedic testing mode which can be accessed via their Facebook page.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

It's been entertaining to watch the LENR guys on e-catworld gushing over this thing and then slowly tumbling to the conclusion that they've been had. Of course, believing in Rossi and the like is a pretty good indicator of gullibility.
    What ever happened to that one guy on this forum who was an ardent believer in Steorn? I don't remember his username. Did he ever lose faith?
    Posted By: crwcomposerWhat ever happened to that one guy on this forum who was an ardent believer in Steorn? I don't remember his username. Did he ever lose faith?

You must mean Craig aka NewsEditor. He will never concede defeat.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Posted By: crwcomposerWhat ever happened to that one guy on this forum who was an ardent believer in Steorn? I don't remember his username. Did he ever lose faith?

You might be referring to Babcat. Or else to 007, whose username is now NewsEditor.

Babcat hasn't been around for quite awhile.

NewsEditor recently expressed great certainty that Steorn is the real deal, although he's been quiet now for a month or so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrwcomposer
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2016 edited

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleNewsEditor

Yeah, that's the one. If he's still believin' then that's honestly kind of impressive. In a sad sort of way.
    Posted By: crwcomposer
    Posted By: Knuckles OTooleNewsEditor

Yeah, that's the one. If he's still believin' then that's honestly kind of impressive. In a sad sort of way.

He is the definition of pathetic. He still has his webshites:
    Steorn News and Free Energy Truth
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie

Hey crwcomposer, are you perhaps interested in buying a magic Ophone on orbo.com for only 480 euros and find out for yourself that what Sean has said about Orbo (it "splits time" and they actually "manipulate time") is absolutely true?
    It has an official failure rate of only 25% and still makes for a cool paperweight if that rate should be 100% -- as some irrelevant "pseudoskeptics" have suggested. Hurry up, the Ophones might be sold out again SooN. As Steorn has put it, "Join the revolution" so you don't want to miss that opportunity. You can easily pay via bank transfer and the Ophone comes with a 1 year warranty. I promise it will work unless you're a woman (see the stories of the sexy "Ogirls").

I nearly bought one myself, but then I realized it's made by Steorn "engineers". Fake products, fake tits.

Also, 23 million euros invested, and this is the mind-blowing result (you might be the only one watching).
    Oh, I'm very familiar with their history and tactics. I was a member on their official forums long ago, shortly after their Economist ad hit the shelves. Then on this forum when that one got shut down. After their Waterways demo I slowly stopped visiting the forum, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie

Welcome back :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Welcome back crwcomposer. Long time no argue.
    Thanks! I'm sure we did argue about something, but I have no idea what anymore!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Nor I. But I look forward to the next one!
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

In case it's of interest...

Ireland doesn't seem to have a Trading Standards Office but it does have an Advertising Standards Authority. I've no idea if it's any good...

http://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/

In the past I've made complaints about misleading adverts to the English ASA. They get the company to provide evidence of their claims and rule if the claim can be used in future.

If I lived in Ireland it would be tempting to file a complaint about some of the claims made on their Facebook page for their products...

"never charge your phone again"
    "Based on Orbo "never die" battery"
    "never charge #OPhone"

..could potentially be ruled "misleading" unless they can be proven.

Complaints to the English ASA are treated anonymously. Your name is not passed to the company. I don't know if the Irish ASA do the same.

I'm not interested in submitting a complaint myself. Too busy.