Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010

This is not the first time such a stupid story happen, with antena being errected and not pwoered but resident alredy pretending to have symptom. I darkly remember somebody telling on a discussion forum, that HAM operator just erect their stuff, then leave it unpowered for weeks or month, and when somebody protest that their kids/elderly/TV stopped working, they show it unpwoered. That apparently cut the crap lot.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: QuantenThis is not the first time such a stupid story happen, with antena being errected and not pwoered but resident alredy pretending to have symptom. I darkly remember somebody telling on a discussion forum, that HAM operator just erect their stuff, then leave it unpowered for weeks or month, and when somebody protest that their kids/elderly/TV stopped working, they show it unpwoered. That apparently cut the crap lot.
    Oh, but you see the towers collect and redistribute radio waves. So their mere presence causes numisonemia a tragic ailment that can only be cured with repeated infusions of health giving cash.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Yes, that passive radiator will require that I spend months of "rehab" in a pricey European spa, receiving massages, and other "services" from nymphette nurses.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2010

Posted By: DerrickAYes, that passive radiator will require that I spend months of "rehab" in a pricey European spa, receiving massages, and other "services" from nymphette nurses.

I jsut feel nauseus from the mere presence of my screen , and want the spa too :P. Who do i sue ?