Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorxanadan
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016 edited

Saw this update, didn't know if anyone had posted it - I didn't realise Blacklight Power have a new name and seem to be marching on - with some validation, certainly seems like enough to keep investors interested. You certainly can fool some of the people some of the time.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/07/super-controversial-brilliant-light.html#more
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016

Ice 9 again. On the atomic scale.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

I've not really paid much attention to BLP but they appear to claim their process produces Hydrino as a waste product and that this is the elusive dark matter. In which case they could very easily make fame and fortune by sending some of the waste to a few independent labs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

How would they do that if it behaves like dark matter??
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016 edited

Posted By: xanadanSaw this update, didn't know if anyone had posted it - I didn't realise Blacklight Power have a new name and seem to be marching on - with some validation, certainly seems like enough to keep investors interested. You certainly can fool some of the people some of the time.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/07/super-controversial-brilliant-light.html#more
    Once again and as usual, NBF=FOS. NBF is a large, consistent, steaming collection of bullshit. BTW, BLP has been claiming utility power station levels of power just around the corner (a year or two) since appx 20 years ago. They have never shown a persuasive experiment or test. EVER. Right now, they are getting large flashes of heat and light by dumping the output of a huge arc welder power supply into a few cc's of water. What's unusual about that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2020

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Where's the freakin' product? Randell Mills has been promising product "next year" for over a decade.

Reminds me of AWOLNATION's song "Sail". Dr. Mills must have ADD.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Only a decade? Hasn't he been at this a lot longer than that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Yes, but he has reneged on product development only after his TOE and his GUT and $125M. Aaarrgh!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Dead giveaway when the author of a book lists himself as "Dr." Firstname Secondname.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2020 edited

And an MD at that.
    Never trust anybody named Randy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Pussy-grabbers, all of them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

They get away with anything.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2020

Posted By: TrimBack again.

https://revolution-green.com/blp-4-24x-gain-yielding-295-71-kw-net-excess-power-validated-unc-phd-randy-booker/

I'm amazed at how long he can keep this bullshit going. Steorn had nothing on these guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2020

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2020

Posted By: TrimIf only it was true. Seems the same Fancy post to me.

https://revolution-green.com/blp-4-24x-gain-yielding-295-71-kw-net-excess-power-validated-unc-phd-randy-booker/

I'm surprised revolution-green aren't still running positive stories about Steorn. I mean, surely they are "just around the corner" from a commercial product? About as close as BLP are anyway.