Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2020

Posted By: aber0derI'll try. I also don't know what the shimanyou 8 gear chain complication is good for. I never used them, always stayed in the highest gear.

You might find the battery lasts a little longer if you use the lower gears as the motor will generate more torque and less waste heat. What is the battery rated at (Ah)?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2020 edited

It has a rear wheel hub motor. The battery...

ETA:
    Here:
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

I have 250w mid drive & 36v, 11AH and have tested 20 miles with hills and a high level of assist before I hit an indicated half capacity. My usual jaunts are with less assist, 12 miles with 1000ft of climb (a number of smaller, 3-400ft hills) and it indicates about 1/5 used.

13km is poor. Maybe you have crappy cheap cells in the battery or it is defective. What range do they claim?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

OK, maybe poor performance is due to the fact that that was my first drive with the vehicle, straight from the shop to home.

They claim 'up to' 31bn lightyears, of course. But AFAIK a 100km 'range' can be found in the advertising smallprint.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Just had a planned maintenance checkup today at the Tesla service center. First time, after 24 month and 50k kilometer.

Other visitors at the center were joking with me like I was crazy, “nobody does periodic checkups with their Tesla”, the car does not need it. They all were there because of real repairs, like spoilers that fell off.

Was 250 euro, and they told me they replaced the whiper blades, some interior air filter and the break fluid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

You got hosed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Yup
    Bet you never new that the Tesla even had a hose
    Tesla Killers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgh4Ps__bHU

It is, of course, another Tesla.