Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2016

You mean you actually let people defecate in the head?

I find it so much more convenient to tow them behind until they've done their business. The salt water flow is cleansing and antibacterial, which saves on toilet paper and soap. And if they are boring guests it provides a perfect opportunity to cut the rope.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

It can't be very easy to shit while being dragged through that cold water up there. Does anyone ever complain about it?
    • CommentAuthortinker

Only the sharks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: oakIt can't be very easy to shit while being dragged through that cold water up there. Does anyone ever complain about it?

They haven't time. Hypothermia sets in almost immediately. It's best not to be constipated.
    Women may disagree, but it's not easy to pee at freezing temperatures
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2016 edited

I would think women would have more reason to agree. I can recall days when it was solid before it hit the ground. Used to bounce around in little yellow cubes.
    Luxury!
    It used to be so cold where we lived, that if you tried to flick it off, it would shatter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Pretty weak cold if it would shatter. Our cold was about four feet thick and barely transparent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2019

Amazing the things one learns on the moletrap. "Cllr" is abbreviation for "Councillor", I never knew that, and now I'll never forget it.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

And the "Shingle" seems to have been named after a virus infection.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2019 edited

Yep, that's appropriate all right.

I don't know what the big deal is. You hire some undocumented immigrants (if you don't have any we can send you some) and have them go in there with spray tanks of sealant to seal the asbestos in place, then you tow the thing out to where you need a reef and scuttle it.

Offload the immigrants first, if you want; they are no-deposit, no-return, non refundable.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

...or just tow the thing to Pakistan, where there are ship-breaking yards who had no concern for human safety.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: maryyugoAnd the "Shingle" seems to have been named after a virus infection.

No, although the word isn't much used in America (my sense).

shin·gle1
    /ˈSHiNGɡəl/
    noun
    a mass of small rounded pebbles, especially on a seashore.
    "a wonderful beach of fine shingle"
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

That's the first I've heard of that use. I'll add it to my leaky mental portfolio.
    And then there is "Shake and Shingle" which I don't think is actually a dance step.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

I think that applies to the construction industry.