Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010

Why not 420?

Why not 4.200?

Why not 4,20?
    Posted By: thehardWhy not 420?

Why not 4.200?

Why not 4,20?

Are those Nigerian scams too?
    • CommentAuthorunderunity

• CommentAuthorDivalent

• CommentAuthorthehard

WOW.

I definitely should have googled it.

The big-joke-theory comes back to my mind now. Why the hell would they use that very number? It's absolutely ridiculous.
    Posted By: thehardWhy the hell would they use that very number? It's absolutely ridiculous.

I think you answered your own question.
    well to learn the secrets of orbo you have to pay an advance fee.. of 419.
    • CommentAuthorspinner

419 is a well rounded number... Almost like 499,99.
    Just consider all the learning modules for all the blessed people, they all got it for free....

Didn't you notice how cocky they became lately because they're already familiar with the truth?
    Just listen to GRant, BabyCat, Tinky, and Co. more often....
    They're the top notch Steorn PR/developers right now...
    I think 419 is a good figure, think about it, who do you think is going to be left accepting it without question?, thats right, the folk that Steorn are targeting.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

It's such a good figure it's priceless.
    It came out to 350 Euro at the time of the announcement, IIRC, but still...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2012

The plot curdles:

PLEASE REPLY
    WASHINGTON. DC, MAY 14, 2012
    Sir,
    My name is Garry M. Reid, a member of the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD); It will interest you to know that I have nominated you as my beneficiary to receive USD$10,000,000 (Ten Million Dollars) which I want to keep safely in your account and or any overseas account under your supervision.

My desire and purpose is to have you invest this US$10,000,000 in any lucrative business in your country and retain the funds until my retirement which is coming-up in the next 3 years.

Bear in mind that this is a legitimate transaction, and the only reason why strict privacy is advised, is that the result of restrictions of the civil service laws in the United States.

Please indicate if you have any profitable business to invest this US$10,000,000 for these 3 years, and let me know the type of business and the profit.

To certify the legitimacy of this message, I will want us to schedule a live one on one WEBCAM chat through SKYPE or MSN to enable us discusses the details of this venture.

Please provide a SKYPE or MSN Messenger ID in a return mail and time to meet you online today or tomorrow.

My SKYPE ID is: garryreid48
    MSN/YAHOO MESSENGER: garryreid48

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail message at your earliest convenient.

Best regards.
    GARRY M. REID
    Deputy Assistant Secretary of
    Defense for Special Operations & Combating Terrorism
    Pentagon, Washington DC, USA
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Oh, joy. I think you should create a phony skype account, hold the meeting, be very congenial, and then ask him about anti- money laundering measures in the USA.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Do I dare to eat a peach?

I invite a plan from moletrap to debunk this crap and teach

them some little shards of humble. I will leave these lines for each

to complete in his or her own way.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

There is a large scam baiting community here..

http://www.419eater.com/

I almost feel sorry for some of the scammers. Some of the baiters have extracted money from them and sent them on long distance trips to collect money "sent" to the wrong bank.