Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2010

Posted By: Duracell
    Posted By: novaIs that Grimer?
    I don't know how one can read Grimer and not shudder.

Ah Frank is OK! He just figured out a way to build something so amazing and revolutionary and groundbreaking and important and useful and essential for the hopes and dreams and future of mankind, that he couldn't be bothered to get his hands dirty actually building it. Dontcha know! Or something. Allegedly. In my opinion. ;)
    Frank's a thinker, not a tinker. He says there are others whose station in life it is to waste time building up the worthless crap he says he's convinced works.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: TrimIt's a cache 22 situation, Frank believes in it but lacks the skills to build it, people who could build it don't believe in it. I wish Frank would take my advice and offer some cash to someone like Clanzer or Craigy who have great building skills at least to pay for the materials but I suppose at his age he is frightened, he might have his dreams shattered if it doesn't work.
    Frank cannot show that it works in theory or practice. He's as useless as any other free energy whackado.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: GrimerWithout belief one cannot move mountains. For someone to build a gravity mill he has to have belief. He has to be a shepherd not a hireling.

One thing I must say about the members of the BesslerWheel.com forum. Bar the odd cynic who is merely there to troll, they do believe both that Bessler achieved what he claimed and, the corollary, that a gravity wheel is possible.

...and yet no success despite all that belief, and all those believers! Just how much belief and how many believers are required for success? Is the answer: More, always more? And is the answer to when: soon, always soon?
    I feel like it's a hall of motivational posters. Who would have known that to bend reality all you have to do is leave it behind for Island Whackado. Frank left last night on a plane, I can see the red tail lights heading for insane ...
    • CommentAuthornova
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010 edited

Every time I read a grimer's post I here the sound of fingers strumming a lower lip.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010

You would think that after nearly 300 years that we would at least be able to close the Bessler file. The scary thought is that this forum will still be up and running in 2310 and people will still be talking about Steorn.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: MileHighYou would think that after nearly 300 years that we would at least be able to close the Bessler file. The scary thought is that this forum will still be up and running in 2310 and people will still be talking about Steorn.

They might have published the calorimetery results by then.
    Interesting graphic, Frank. But I don't see it. Got a few missing puzzle pieces?
    • CommentAuthornova

Posted By: overconfidentInteresting graphic, Frank. But I don't see it. Got a few missing puzzle pieces?
    Grimer has something missing alright.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

I see the forum has grown a good crop of insults overnight. Well done.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: GrimerI see the forum has grown a good crop of insults overnight. Well done.
    Maybe you should stop trying to insult the intelligence of everyone here with your bull shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

Posted By: overconfidentInteresting graphic, Frank. But I don't see it. Got a few missing puzzle pieces?

I'm sure you can appreciate that if Bessler's wheel worked as claimed then it would be a simple task to use the same kind of mechanical advantage as the Ventomobil.

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: GrimerI see the forum has grown a good crop of insults overnight. Well done.

Harvest time? Soon?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Grimer

I'm sure you can appreciate that if Bessler's wheel worked as claimed then it would be a simple task to use the same kind of mechanical advantage as the Ventomobil.
    Those of us who aren't residents of Island Whackado realize that Bessler was as full of shit as you are.
    • CommentAuthorJonR

and those of us not covered in wool, grazing grass, realise that maybe the world is not as we're led to believe by those who seek to control us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2010 edited

Posted By: JonRand those of us not covered in wool, grazing grass, realise that maybe the world is not as we're led to believe by those who seek to control us.

Why are you including yourself in that description?

"Those who seek to control us"? Do you mean the reptillian overlords and the new world order illuminati? Or are you talking about the bullshit scam artists, conspiracy theorist nutjobs, and free energy cultists?
    • CommentAuthornova

Posted By: JonRand those of us not covered in wool, grazing grass, realise that maybe the world is not as we're led to believe by those who seek to control us.
    Where are those calorie readings?
    What will the believers say when they find that all energy into a motor turns to heat?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Why are you including yourself in that description?

"Those who seek to control us"? Do you mean the reptillian overlords and the new world order illuminati? Or are you talking about the bullshit scam artists, conspiracy theorist nutjobs, and free energy cultists?
    The other day Sterling Allan ws bemoaning the fact that Google won't give the "exotic" IE nutter energy folks a place in Google's clean energy initiatives.
    • CommentAuthorJonR

'They', 'Them', 'The Man', 'Government', 'those already in control who don't want to see a change in the status quo'
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: JonR'They', 'Them', 'The Man', 'Government', 'those already in control who don't want to see a change in the status quo'

Well why the fuck would "they" be wasting their time looking into bullshit scams like Steorn's then?
    • CommentAuthorJonR

not just Steorn - all sorts of things are kept from the sheeple